...then connect some accounts and try amazing new apps powered by your data
The mobile Private Sharing app is required for all other apps that access your data. Sign up for digi.me inside the app after downloading.
The desktop Private Sharing app is a convenient way to sign up and build your digi.me library. All your data will be available in the mobile app.
Note: most apps using Private Sharing are currently mobile only. More Desktop and Web apps coming soon.
See how it works
“Digi.me promises to put all of that data from all of your services – we’re talking financial, health, social and more – in one place. And get this, you can search it all and decide who can see it and who can use it.”
1. Download mobile & desktop apps
2. Sign up & remember your password
3. Choose where to store your encrypted data (Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.)
4. Connect accounts & watch data stream in
5. Explore and download apps that use Private Sharing
6. Swipe to give your consent to privately share requested data with an app (you can later revoke access)
Discover and download apps powered by digi.me Private Sharing